1. Always use LIBRARY voices.
2. Don't do anything on the computer that you are not specifically and explicitly authorized to do.
3. Never log in with anyone else's credentials. Never operate on someone else's computer.
4. When in doubt, ask somebody or tell somebody.
5. Never post anything on the internet that you don't want to be there forever.
6. Leave monitors ON at all times.
7. Put on headphones only when told to do so.
8. Remove headphones before standing up.
9. Close all programs, sign out and push in your chair to end your session.
10. HAVE FUN!