- upload their photo from their personal directory
- crop the photo to a 4x6
- try effects, text, stickers, touch-up, and frames
- save their photo
Today we will be working on our Picnik photos. Picnik is a photo editor run by Google. It will be closing on April 19th. The good news is, they are making all their premium features available to everyone for free! The students will need to:
We are starting a unit on Digital Photography. Today we will:
* Watch a Brainpop movie called "photography" which reviews the history of photography and gives some hints on how to take a good picture.
* Watch a Brainpop movie called "cameras" that describes how cameras work (both film and digital).
* We'll talk about pixels and the terms "mega" and "giga".
* I'll show the students how to download photos from a camera and put the photos into a folder on a computer.
* The students will access their photos using Windows Explorer.