* Watch a Brainpop movie called "photography" which reviews the history of photography and gives some hints on how to take a good picture.
* Watch a Brainpop movie called "cameras" that describes how cameras work (both film and digital).
* We'll talk about pixels and the terms "mega" and "giga".
* I'll show the students how to download photos from a camera and put the photos into a folder on a computer.
* The students will access their photos using Windows Explorer.
* If we have time we'll start editing the photos using PicMonkey, a web based photo editor.