- Divide the class into pairs. Each student gets a a note-taking worksheet, an interview worksheet and a clipboard. Each pair gets a laptop – go to the safari sites (click on the elephant below).
- Each pair researches a safari and fills in the WWWWW and H note-taking worksheet.
- When all research has been done, match each pair with another pair.
- Each student interviews another student from another pair and begins filling out the interview worksheet.
- Students write a rough draft, edit and turn in a final draft.
We started a new project on Africa. The students randomly selected an African country and are using Google Earth to learn about it. They are using Microsoft PowerPoint to document what they are learning. They are using Google Earth to see:
They are learning the following PowerPoint skills: