- Make sure your background photos are a good enough resolution (bigger file size) so it's not pixelated.
- If you want to find the same background photo with better resolution, you can drop the image file into the Google Image search bar and see if there's a better one.
- When you add yourself to the background image, start by "opening" the background image and then adding yourself as a layer.
- When you're happy with your placement in the photo, you should crop the photo.
- When you save it, start by saving the image as a PDN file type. That is the project file and the layers are still both separate. You can open this file if you want to make changes to it (e.g. move yourself, etc.) Then save the file as a JPG or PNG. That will flatten the multiple layers into a single image. Both JPG and PNG are common file formats for posting on the Internet (e.g. on your Weebly website) or printing onto paper.
- After you've saved it. The post your image onto your Weebly website!
It looks like most of you are finishing up your Chroma Key projects. Here are a few things I want to remind you of:
NOTE: If your background image is super small compared to your image, then you might find the photo pixelated after you crop it. You should go to Google Images and try and find an image with a larger file size. You can drop the image file you have in the search bar to try and find the exact (or similar) image and see if there is a better file. When you save the image, you should click on "view image" and then save that rather than save the thumbnail image.