- Web pages are primarily made up of text, audio, images, and video.
- You can think of the World Wide Web as being lots of web pages that are linked together by hyperlinks.
- When you create a new page on your website, you are adding a point on the image to the right <demonstrate how to add pages to a Weebly site>.
- Tim Berners-Lee invented html and the World Wide Web.
- According to About Tech: HTML or HyperText Markup Language is the language of the web. All web pages are written in HTML. HTML defines the way that images, multimedia, and text are displayed in web browsers. It includes elements to connect your documents (hypertext) and make your web documents interactive (such as with forms).
- Let's take a look at what a real website looks like. You'll see it's made up of html code. That's how people used to have to build websites. Now with tools like Weebly, you don't need to know html code. You can drag and drop elements and the coding is done for you.
- The web browser gets the html code and it builds the webpage for you. Sometimes if you use a different browser, the same website will look different or even have different functionality.
| || |