Masha and the Bear, originally conceived in Russian, then English and here in Spanish. It's a delightful cartoon that students can enjoy at home to increase their input opportunities. Enjoy!
Home Row 23
Top/Bottom Rows 40
Typing Basics 12
----- One of ---------------
Ava & Rabbit 23
Going Solo 20
Today we transcribed parts of the MOON and CAP story.
This project teaches and/or reinforces basic computing practices:
file management * select, copy, paste * un-do * re-do * print management * pattern recognition * learning/following directions from video * work flow process and efficiency * pinning toolbars *
Fifth Grade is working in MS WORD and on their partner letter. They are learning essential skills that will carry over to many other applications.
file management * select, copy, paste * un-do * re-do * font change * spell-check * print management *
LOG IN TO:
Duolingo Account: see below
Typing Club Account: see below
Duolingo usernames/emails -
CarolineB416042, ChaseB960869, EllaEM3, EowynM1, GusW15, LillyV10, SamanthaG57148, SofiaR161741, SophiaS35356, SpencerG14, TaylorG544518, wolfythewolf5.
Typing Club usernames -
CarolineB, ChaseB, EllaE, EowynM, GusW, LillyV, SamanthaG, SofiaR, SophiaS, SpencerG, TaylorG, CamiA.
Password for JohnS is: "jsmith0109"
January 9th is John's birthday.
COMPUTER LAB RULES
1. Always use LIBRARY voices.
2. Don't do anything on the computer that you are not specifically and explicitly authorized to do.
3. Never log in with anyone else's credentials. Never operate on someone else's computer.
4. When in doubt, ask somebody or tell somebody.
5. Never post anything on the internet that you don't want to be there forever.
6. Leave monitors ON at all times.
7. Put on headphones only when told to do so.
8. Remove headphones before standing up.
9. Close all programs, sign out and push in your chair to end your session.
10. HAVE FUN!
- How Does It Work?
- Parent Resources
- Class of 2014 >
- Class of 2015 >
- Class of 2016 >
Class of 2017
Class of 2018
Class of 2019
Class of 2020
- Grade 4 Blog 2015-2016
- Class of 2020 Grade 5 Blog
Class of 2021
- Class of 2023
- Kindergarten Blog 2014-15 >
- Grade 1 Blog 2015-16 >
- Class of 2024 >
- Class of 2025 >
Archived Home Pages
- Grandfriend's Day 2016