- use iSpring to convert their Powerpoint books to flash
- post them on their personal class websites (same as their field trip).
- Start a new page and call it something like "Spanish Animals" (or whatever is appropriate).
- Publish when done
- Check to see that it works
- We'll start off by watching a Brainpop.
- We'll talk about pixels and the term pixels, mega and giga.
- We'll also talk about the difference between JPEG and PNG.
- I'll demonstrate how to remove the background of a photo and merge it with another. We'll learn to do this using two different free web applications. First we'll use Pixlr. It has an Adobe Photoshop Elements like interface. Removing the background is done with erasing and smart select tool. It's a little more difficult to use.